Friday, March 23, 2007

Song for the Unloved

This song landed on my ipod - I luv it ! Must be one of their best songs of late :)

Song for the Unloved

Backstreet Boys
Album - Never Gone
Track 13

Hey hey
This ones for the mothers who’ve lost a child
This ones for the gypsies who left their hearts behind
This is for the strangers sleeping in my heart
Take what they want and leave while it’s still dark

No one is glamorously lonely all by themselves

This is a song for the unloved
This is the music for one last cry
This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind
It’s a song for the unloved… the unloved

This ones for the bridesmaid, never the bride
And this ones for the dreamers who locked their faith inside
And this is for the widows who think there’s only one

For the dying fathers who never told their sons

No one is glamorously lonely
Follow your heart

This is a song for the unloved
This is the music for one last cry
This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind
It’s a song for the unloved… the unloved

Oh…Tomorrow the sun will shine and dry the tears in your eyes
Suddenly love comes alive
Suddenly love comes alive

For one last cry… just one last cry

This is a song for the unloved
This is the music for one last cry
This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind

This is a song for the unloved
This is the music for one last cry
This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind

This is…this is a song for the unloved
This is the music for one last cry
This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind
It’s a song for the unloved.

_________________________________________

Another one landed on my ipod and luved

The Apl Song by Black Eyed Peas

__________________________________________




13 comments:

SingleGuy said...

I never quite understood The Apl song by the Black Eyed Peas. You mentioning it here made me relisten to it and I still didn't get it. Thank goodness for Wikipedia! It's apparently a tribute song to Filipinos who fought for the US in WWII

The Song for the Unloved though...never heard it, but the lyrics sound abit like a song for people who want to wallow in self-pity. I must admit I do sometimes feel all melancholy, then I listen to Phil Collins or Sting or Alanis. Not the BackStreet Boys.

Anonymous said...

You should have a listen to U2. The Joshua Tree album

Anonymous said...

you spelt my name wrong
-1

you have lost 2 points today
no ice cream for you

Pseudo_Name said...

hey boys :)

Thanks 4 music trivia.. i just thought the apl song was the filipino guy's story.. thinking back and going back home :/
And song for the unloved doesnt have an uncool sad tone to it..it makes you wanna sing along more than grab tissues.. :P .. Find it and listen :)

Hoosen.. u seem to keep forgetting.. you're the one trying to score the points.. not me ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

lol

That is what they all said

Anonymous said...

hallo

Where you been hiding?

You ok?

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

:)

havent listened to the bboys in aaages. they're not good for my street cred:)

this one, however, may be their saving grace.

r said...

Im with saals.. Must go find this track though. N songs dont have to make sense to be cool.. Look at RHCP! Th Fray are also awesome for those "all by myself" moments. very cool blog pseudo. i dig =)

r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M Junaid said...

i stumbled across your blog today - its really cool. i'l be back for another fix.
happy elated birthday

Pseudo_Name said...

hey.. who's commenting and then deleting..come now.. have your say :P

thanks r and mjk :) i check you guys out too regularly *wink* lol..

'specially luv yo blog about ur 'room organisation' r ;)

tis the b'day on Friday.. im not sure if its a :/ or a :)

r said...

Aww thanks! It was me who deleted comments. When i use my fone, it posts comments up 3ice. Highly irking.. Apologies! Oh embrace th birthday! Screw everyone who thinks ur getting old, ur a young as u feel (or so my mother keeps telling herself!)