Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Procrastination of note

its 2:45am and iv just been doing nothing for the last few hours.. been online.. been wasting time chatting and idling and nothings. i have soooooooo much to do for school on Monday but its just not happening. i stay up late doing nothing then sleep til late in the morning :/ i have reading to do to get my assignments started but i cant get going. iv told myself since last week..that i was gonna get stuff done. i think its cos is alot to do my mind is overwhelmed. mayb im just lazy. last minutes have always worked for me.. and i guess im programmed into that mindset..so uncool cos i spend nights awake 'working' or trying to work without actually working or getting anything done.
this is what my desk looks like now.. :( see how none of the books are open.. damn i should get started.. lots to do!





wanna show you these other pictures too.. its a butterfly that was stuck inside on the sliding doors.. i took it onto my hand to let if free outside.. it sat still.. i wish my mind could sit still. its usually like a butterfly not wanting to rest. all over the place. maybe i should find myself suck on a sliding door then a helping hand will set me free? ok that makes no sense cos im sleepy. i may wake up tomorrow and come delete this post cos it makes no sense :/ but for now it has to do :) maybe i am stuck on a glass door i see where i want to be but cant get out.. hmm.. when will that hand of guidance take me out. maybe the hand is there but i dnt realise its helpful :/ and i just need to sit still for a while in order to see this? hmm.. maybe i am making sense.


here are the pictures :)



its 3:22am now.. did some more random stuff.. these pics took ages to load.. including error msg's :/ think its best i go nap.. or maybe i should just do reading til Fajr... then sleep.. im not tired.. anyhow.. il be off..

8 comments:

SingleGuy said...

the picture of the butterfly....more intrigued by the background! Is it the slopes of Devil's Peak?

Anonymous said...

that's your pc screen hey?

Shame kid. Thought I was the only one who stayed awake for no apparent reason.

Well next time you bored, just call.
:P

Pseudo_Name said...

I have a picture of myself on my PC screen HHP :P cant let such beauty go to waste :P haha.. jk

SG.. its in Fish Hoek. As you take the turn into Fish Hoek /Clovelly its the mountain/hill on ur right hand side of the road.. opposite to the ocean :)

Anonymous said...

nice to see you awake

SingleGuy said...

I thought it was Fish Hoek! Don't get bitten by them sharks now...

r said...

im so lost.. i really need to come to ct soon. need my fix

Anonymous said...

Masha'Allah :)

Beautiful pics and cute blog :)

Zaahir Essa said...

yeh u better get going with that work :P im at a similar stage, im just overwhelmed with things that i dont know where to start exactly, and no time for the deer-in-headlights syndrome really

did i just talk abt myself in most of that paragraph? cool